Cogengreen’s current product range includes new CHP units with integrated condensers for unrivalled overall efficiency. All the other modules can be equipped with an external condensing stage.
In addition, each model that runs on natural gas or propane comes with a catalytic convertor that enables our standard series to comply with today’s lowest emissions standards for airborne pollutants (NOx, CO, etc.).
The existence of a natural gas distribution network allows easy connection of a cogeneration unit.
Even though it uses a fossil fuel, the high efficiency and combined generation of heat and electricity of a natural gas-fired condensing CHP unit yield CO2 savings of the order of 25%.
See also our vegetable oil cogeneration solutions.
- Cogengreen: 10 years of specialisation in cogeneration
- Cogengreen’s range of services and assistance
- The profitability of a cogeneration project
- Our vegetable oil-fired micro- and mini-CHP units
- Our diesel fuel-fired micro- and mini-CHP units
- Our micro- and mini-CHP project references
- Electric Output - Heat Rating - Consumption – Overall Efficiency - Efficiency - Noise At 1 M - Model
- Mini-CHP units (50-402 kW)
Want to know more about our machines?
Would you like more technical information, a detailed quote, or even to meet with us for a customised cogeneration project?